Climb-N-Go Motorized System for Baker Type Scaffold
- The Climb-N-Go allows the scaffolding to be moved without having to descend to move it.
- The electric motor can be installed on all Metaltech Baker type scaffolds.
- Compact and easy to transport to a job site.
- Can be powered by†: DEWALT®, MAKITA®, MILWAUKEE®, STANLEY®(18V), PORTER CABLE®, BLACK & DECKER®†.
- 4,500 feet of battery life on a single battery charge.
- Quick and easy to install.
- Automatic wheel lock safety system.
- Multidirectional joystick control positionable both on a rung or on a guardrail.
- Moves on a job site without the need for a freight elevator, unlike a scissor lift.
- Complies with CSA S269.2-16 and OSHA standards 1926.452(W)
Assembled dimensions28.75 X 18 X 18 IN. (73 X 45.7 X 45.7 CM)
Package dimensions29.75 X 14.25 X 12.5 IN. (75.6 X 36.2 X 31.8 CM)
Weight55.1 LB (25 KG)
Range4,500 FT (1,372 M) (tested with 20V 4.0Ah battery)
Hauling capacity330 LB (149.7 KG)
Battery voltage18-21V (NOT INCLUDED)
Can be powered by†DEWALT®, MAKITA®, MILWAUKEE®, STANLEY®(18V), PORTER CABLE®, BLACK & DECKER®†
Compatible withJobsite Series™ 6′ Baker (I-CISC)
Jobsite Series™ Safeclimb™ (I-CISCH1)
Jobsite Series™ 6’ Baker trapdoor (I-CISCTP)
Jobsite Series™ Perry Style™ (I-CISCPY)
ScaffoldBench™ 6′ Baker System 4-in-1 (I-CISCMT)
Alu Series™ 6’ Baker (I-CAISC)
Buildman™ 6’ Drywall Baker (I-BMSS)
StandardsComplies with CSA S269.2-16 and OSHA standards 1926.452(W)
The Climb-N-Go has been specifically designed for use with Metaltech Baker type scaffolds and not with other brands.