Complete motorized Buildman™ 6′ Baker scaffold kit
- The Climb-N-Go allows the scaffolding to be moved without having to descend to move it.
- The electric motor can be installed on all Metaltech Baker type scaffolds.
- Compact and easy to transport to a job site.
- Can be powered by†: DEWALT®, MAKITA®, MILWAUKEE®, STANLEY®(18V), PORTER CABLE®, BLACK & DECKER®†.
- 4,500 feet of battery life on a single battery charge.
- Quick and easy to install.
- Automatic wheel lock safety system.
- Multidirectional joystick control positionable both on a rung or on a guardrail.
- Moves on a job site without the need for a freight elevator, unlike a scissor lift.
- Complies with CSA S269.2-16 and OSHA standards 1926.452(W)
Assembled dimensions76 X 31 X 118.75 (193 X 78.7 X 301.6 CM)
Package dimensions76.26 X 34.57 X 24.10 (193.7 X 87.8 X 61.2 CM)
Weight274.26 LB (124.4 KG)
Components1 X BUILDMAN™ 6’ DRYWALL BAKER (I-BMSS)
1 X GUARDRAILS SYSTEM (I-BMSGRJP)
1 X CLIMB-N-GO (I-CNG)
The Climb-N-Go has been specifically designed for use with Metaltech Baker type scaffolds and not with other brands.